“One night stay in Annapolis”

Best Western Annapolis
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I would definitley stay here again for one night. Good value and good location. Don't like how the building my room was in was sepearte from the main lobby and building. The set up is a little weird. Beds were comfortable. room was clean, basic, nothing fancy. Was perfect for one night. Check in and check out were a breeze. The ladies working the morning of february 2nd were very pleasant, wish I would have got their names.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Have no complaint with appearance, room comfort, etc., but if you stay at this motel, ask for a second floor room. Our room was on the first floor and evidently there is little to no soundproofing between floors, as the noise was very annoying and lasted way into the early morning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I'm a regular customer at this hotel for business and personal visits to the Annapolis area. The reason I return is because of the extraordinarily high level of service I enjoy here. I often show up with little notice, in the middle of the night, and seriously tired after a long driving trip. Despite that, I'm always welcomed back, given an excellent room rate and accommodated in a highly professional and friendly fashion. The staff here really make it -- especially the die-hards like Jason and Tyrone on the late night shift, and Pat and Amanda during the day. I've arrived and had issues with my card from a long trip and had them solve it and work it out so I can get to bed and get rested. I recently had an issue related to the TARGET hack with my cards and they worked with me so I had a roof over my head while I got things sorted out. Things to consider if you want to stay here: Great value, especially if you ask for and get the "coupon rate" available Sun-Thu -- makes this the best nice hotel at the fairest price in Annapolis. There can be noise if you're on the highway side, but that's in most hotels near a highway. The property/rooms are older but very well kept, the TVs are new and excellent, there's fridges/microwaves in the rooms and nice work stations. The internet is reliable and they still offer ethernet connection if you like. Best part is the location -- you can walk to restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, there's plenty of parking and you're walking adjacent to most of the major shopping malls in Annapolis. Definitely a good value. I stay here regularly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marcus W
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I'm frequently in Annapolis on business and personal trips. BW Annapolis is one of the best values in the area. You get clean rooms, a good basic continental breakfast and excellent front desk service. I appreciate the fact that they focus on getting customers in their rooms and are often willing to be flexible on their rack rates -- their coupon rate, available in the local guides, is the best bargain for a quality hotel in the town.

I've been staying here for several years, including some week long stays, and I appreciate that the management and the front desk help are ALWAYS willing to help out and solve problems. Very refreshing to have staff that instead of telling me that "we can't do x y or z" look for a way to solve the problem.

Highly recommended for both business and personal visits. There's plenty of shopping, restaurants and so on within easy walking distance if you don't want to drive.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We arrived a day early, the hotel was able to accommodate us with a room on such a short notice. The room we had was on the back side of the hotel, it was quite noisy, with the other hotel guest and road noise. The worse is we had left for a day in DC, when we returned late that evening we came to find our hotel room door was left wide open, the room had been cleaned so apparently when house keeping left the "forgot" to make sure the door was closed. The door was not cracked it was wide open.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2013

If you are into staying up all night long listening to a thug party then you should stay here. Room was o.k. but with the party and heavy truck traffic it was almost unbearable. Military Bowl was great but stay somewhere else. Highly recommend McGarvey's pub on the waterfront. Great.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business and this hotel with a coupon was just under $70. My usual budget is under $50 for those of you who have not read my other reviews. I understand hotels in the D.C. area command a premium rate. I was pleased with my room. It was clean and smelled fresh, all of the things you would expect from a Best Western. This is a large property and it is well maintained. The one place this hotel really shined was the breakfast. There was a large selection of hot foods along with plenty of fruit and traditional items. I thought the omelet station was great for a hotel in the price range. Yes the egg is already cooked but you have a large choice of items to stuff it with. A good place to stay and if I am in the area again. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business