“So quiet and comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flag House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Annapolis
Flag House Inn
Ranked #1 of 25 Annapolis B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Alexandria, Virginia
“So quiet and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Appreciated the official "quiet hours" of 10pm to 7am so guests and hosts don't disturb each other. Location excellent for touring the Academy and historic area. Also, all restaurant recommendations by the hosts were wonderful!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

We had a wonderful time in Annapolis and very much enjoyed our stay with Charlotte and Bill at the Flag House Inn. They know how to run a B&B. The facility is clean and well-maintained. The breakfast was excellent. The rooms (we had two given the size of our family) were very comfortable and had all the features we expected. The location is perfect for Annapolis. They are right across from the main gate to the Naval Academy and less than 2 blocks from the center of historic Annapolis. I travel a ton for work and could have stayed for free (using points) at the Marriott, but I'd rather pay and stay with Bill and Charlotte in the heart of historic Annapolis! We will be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

We had a wonderful stay during the New Years Eve weekend. The Flag House is perfectly located in the heart of Annapolis and Charlotte and Bill were excellent hosts. Their hospitality and knowledge of the area were fantastic bonuses. We will definitely stay there if we return to Annapolis. We highly recommend the Flag House for a peaceful weekend visit.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Flag House B&B. The whole house was lovely and our room was especially nice. Carlotte and Bill are wonderful hosts. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and the fire place in the dining room made it even more special. The Flag House is the perfect location, right near the Annapolis City Dock and the US Naval Academy - location, location, location!!! I would highly recommend the Flag House and plan to stay there when we visit Annapolis in the future.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Chester, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed staying at the Flag House with family visiting from out-of-town for a special birthday celebration. I especially appreciated Charlotte's food allergy knowledge and willingness to provide me a gluten-free breakfast. My parents owned a B&B for over 20 years and Charlotte and Bill made me feel like I was back home with them. The location was superb - just right for exploring historic Annapolis.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Debra M
Ellicott City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

My wife and I spent New Year's weekend here and it was a truly great experience. We would certainly not have had as wonderful a weekend in Annapolis as we did without staying at the Flag House Inn. It was really a crucial part of making our trip to Annapolis so great. Charlotte and Bill made us feel so welcome and right at home from the start, as if we were already old acquaintances even though it was our first stay. They both provided a lot of useful information to us as to places, activities and events that weekend to consider while we were in Annapolis. They were also ideal hosts, warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful while not being at all intrusive. The breakfasts were tremendous, the conversations with our hosts very enjoyable, the room very comfortable, the decor of the house tasteful and the location very covenient. We feel fortunate to have found the Flaghouse Inn, and not only would we stay here again, it will be our lodging of choice whenever we visit Annapolis. It is definitely one of the best B&B's at which we have stayed.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and I traveled to Annapolis for a brief work-related job at the Naval Academy. The Flag House Inn was ideally situated right across the street. Charlotte and Bill were very warm and welcoming and couldn't have been more gracious. While my husband was at the Naval Academy, I was able to go sightseeing. All of the area attractions were within an easy walk of the inn. Because I was without a vehicle during my stay, Charlotte offered to have me come back to the inn in the afternoon after I had finished sightseeing. This was a huge blessing as my husband did not arrive until 7pm that night and it would have been a very cold proposition otherwise. The breakfast couldn't have been nicer and the room decor was unique and modern - which I liked. I agree with the Tennis Traveler 15 that they balanced their interaction with guests very well. We highly recommend this inn!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the purple Asian room.