“Great BBQ and choice of meats”
Review of Mission Bbq

Mission Bbq
Ranked #21 of 377 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Great barbecue brisket and pork. Had a sandwich for each member of the family. Loved the brisket. It comes in two kinds juicy and lean. I prefer juicy with a little grease on it. Yum!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Tried turkey and brisket - both were delicious and the portions were plentiful Side of beans was spiced just right - not overly sweet/sticky or salty. Ask for the mayo/horseradish sauce - YUM! The staff was pleasant and quick to offer suggestions and answer questions. We ate at the location near the Naval Academy and the memorabilia around the store was fun to see. Definitely recommend this spot for a relaxed and delicious break from sightseeing that will fill you up but not weigh you down.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Ate lunch at Mission BBQ in Annapolis. Payton took our order. She was very kind and knowledgeable. She helped us make our selections and made our restaurant experience so enjoyable. I had the wet brisket. Outstanding! The food was so tasty and the potions were ample. The price was not expensive. We dined in for lunch. Highly suggest eating at Mission BBQ. Food is assume.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family. Everyone loved their meal. My wife and I had brisket, bbq beans and cornbread. My sons had pork sliders, mac & cheese, and cornbread. The location is right across from the water. Service is friendly. There is memorabilia from the Naval Academy, US Navy and first responders all over the walls. I walked around and noticed some 9/11 articles. Brought back lots of memories. This place is a couple of years old, replacing the hardware store owned by the Stevens family that sat here for years. Great addition to the downtown area. We’ll be back. Go Navy!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Mission BBQ is a great place to quickly get a good taste of BBQ. They have a great selection of meats, sandwiches and sides. I had the three meat sampler and selected the brisket, jalapeño sausage and the pulled pork. There are a variety of sauces table side to choose from. The sampler came with a nice piece of cornbread.

The entire restaurant is dedicate to the men and women of our country who serve in the military and as first responders. Which makes for a great atmosphere.

The service is quick, order and then get your food. They have people to bus your trays when you are done. Overall a good experience.