“Do Not Miss Out !”
Review of Osteria 177

Osteria 177
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria 177 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 355 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Do Not Miss Out !”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Osteria 177 ? Best italian restaurant by far in annapolis. The service is impeccable, the atmosphere is great , eveything is just perfect. The food is just great as well . If your planning a trip to annapolis or you already live in annapolis please, visit Osteria . They are nothing but great

• Visited June 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
“expensive, but worth it”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Incredibly great food, incredibly good service. You pay for it, though. I've been there a dozen times now and will continue to go there even though it drains my wallet. :-)

Visited June 2013
Nahant, Massachusetts
“Heaven on a plate”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was one of the truly memorable meals I've had... from appetizers through shared desserts, everything was just outstanding. I had Chilean sea bass prepared simply, slightly caramelized; it was perfect, and the accompaniments were excellent. I was with a group, and we shared several delicious appetizers, and desserts were also passed around.... all were outstanding. Our waiter, Dmitri, caught the spirit of our group and was humorous as well as helpful. I would go way out of my way to have the chance to eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have not tried the dinners, but I took two friends with me for lunch on a weekday. The specials were incredible and the food was wonderful. I had not expected such awesome well-prepared Italian in Downtown Annapolis! The linguine with clams were sublime. My friends had the salmon and epchicken parmigiana. Both loved their selections. Wait staff was attentive. It was a very enjoyable experience!

• Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Delicious Italian food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Everything is wonderful, homemade and delicious. Great service, great wine, pasta, and seafood. We have visited this pricy, but superior restaurant 3 or 4 times over the past 2 years and are never disappointed.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Osteria 177? Share your experiences!