“Hilton Garden Annapolis, Maryland” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Annapolis, United States
“Hilton Garden Annapolis, Maryland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Staff was professional, friendly, and outstanding service. Great location to all of Annapolis area amenities. Shopping, food, medical. 30 minutes to DC and Baltimore. Hotel was very clean and had all modern amenities and services. Room rates are reasonable by comparison to other area hotels. The complimentary internet in room service is the best I have used. Free coffee and soft drinks in the lobby, plus a daily free newspaper are a nice touch. The maid staff was very nice and helpful. Provided me with extra towels and blankets upon my request. Rooms and bathrooms extremely clean. Refrigerator, microwaves, coffee and tea available free in all rooms. Great modern TV and blu ray disk player in all rooms. Stayed prior to Xmas. The front desk staff even wrapped my gifts as a complimentary service, just to be extra nice during the holiday. Much appreciated that extra touch. Will recommend this hotel to family, friends and business associates in the future. Was so much happy with the Hilton experience that I signed up for your rewards program. I have stayed at this hotel in the past and will stay again in the future. Thank you for a job well done.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Korean first
Delray Beach, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This is one of the friendliest and most welcoming hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff was truly interested in making our stay the best ever. We were there to celebrate our same sex marriage and nobody was less than congratulatory, open-minded, supportive and helpful. The champagne and chocolate strawberries sent by the manager were a perfect trouch, especially since we had not family in attendance. I have never felt more comfortable while away from home. Our thanks to everyone who works there!

Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I checked in the hotel, immediately, I was greeted by Shaun Flaherty, he was a nice gentleman, sharply dressed, we're both from Hilton property so we know what goes upon check in or check out so I expect him to do the same and which he did, excellent. On the last night I stayed in, I waited for pizza on the lobby for round about 1 hour long, I thought it was ridiculous, however, April kept me company as we chat on and on. However, while we chat, April did not neglect any other guests that was in the lobby as well, she helped people when they needed help, ice machine for example, which is a great service. Tina and Todd was great servers as well, especially Todd, while my fiance and I ate in the restaurant, he was nice and sweet, smile on his face shows that he loves working there, he reminds me of someone that works in the restaurant at my property. We talked about sports and yet, he's not neglecting any other guests, which is very important. Todd says that he doesn't forget faces, I'll expect him to remember me next time I come visit. However, overall, it was a really excellent experience.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We suggested this hotel to our family and friend for our daughters recent wedding. Breanne was helpful in setting up an easy to use website for our guests. The staff was super! Our family greatly appreciated the dedication and helpfulness that the staff offered. They particularly loved the the lobby and enjoyed sitting by the fireplace in the living room style comfy couches every evening before retiring to their rooms. They reported that breakfast was delicious! The coffee, tea, and hotchocolate was a plus. And you can't go wrong with free and plentiful parking. No one wants to pay for wifi and valet parking! We would recommend highly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Annapolis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We go to Annapolis every year to meet friends around Christmas time. This was the 1st time at a Garden Inn and we were extremely happy with our overall experience with the hotel. It was a very nice stay in a clean efficent room. Lobby was cozy with a fireplace. Staff was very professional and helpful. I will definitely be back

The Villages, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed for 6 nights. We opted for the included breakfast and we were very impressed with the quality of our breakfast and the very courteous wait staff. Our room was clean and the amenities were excellent.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Jamestown, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Hotels should notify Hilton Honors Members if they are not participating in the Hilton Quarterly Points Promotion. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and they have not participated in the quarterly promotion for Hilton Honors members. The hotel is VERY clean and the staff is EXCEPTIONAL (with the exception of one employee which I shall not name). I am just disappointed that I always lose out on promotions offered by Hilton Honors when staying at this location. I will probably not stay in the future for this reason.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business