“Great Value for the money”

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We go to Annapolis every year to meet friends around Christmas time. This was the 1st time at a Garden Inn and we were extremely happy with our overall experience with the hotel. It was a very nice stay in a clean efficent room. Lobby was cozy with a fireplace. Staff was very professional and helpful. I will definitely be back

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed for 6 nights. We opted for the included breakfast and we were very impressed with the quality of our breakfast and the very courteous wait staff. Our room was clean and the amenities were excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Hotels should notify Hilton Honors Members if they are not participating in the Hilton Quarterly Points Promotion. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and they have not participated in the quarterly promotion for Hilton Honors members. The hotel is VERY clean and the staff is EXCEPTIONAL (with the exception of one employee which I shall not name). I am just disappointed that I always lose out on promotions offered by Hilton Honors when staying at this location. I will probably not stay in the future for this reason.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Floor of room stayed in was surprisingly uneven, so much so, that the drawers of the furniture would not even stay closed. Overall, the room was simply on the shabby side, and not what I have come to expect from Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. My only complaint is that when I called to book the room, the customer service agent told me that it was located within walking distance to the Naval Academy. When we arrived, we found out that it was not, which posed a bit of problem for the next morning....as we were running the Annapolis Half Marathon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Team stayed here for tournament and gen. mgr and staff worked really hard to get eveyone fed, moved through the dining room (small restaurant area made this a necessity) but had a helpful, what can I do for you attitude

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The bed was promoted at checkin as adjustable from soft to more firm with the turn of a dial. We turned the dial. Nothing happened. We slept in a hollowed out indentation in the mattress that was difficult to get out of.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary P
Tim G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Hello and thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the problem with your bed during your stay with us. Our Garden Sleep System does work around the turn of that dial but if the dial is not working for some reason, I can see how that would equal a poor night of sleep. I invite you to reach out to me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further and I can make sure this issue gets fixed. I can be reached at 410-266-9006. I look forward to speaking with you and hope we have the chance to have you stay with us again.