“Nice and clean with great breakfast choices and very comfortable bed”

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed there with our son's sports team and it was an excellent choice. The breakfast was very reasonably priced, and had several great hot options such as eggs, made to order omelets, oatmeal, and waffles. I really liked the hot tea and coffee that was available all day. The room was nice and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The managers were very helpful if we needed anything. I am not familiar with prices in that area, so $250 per night seemed a little steep for me, but that may be the going rate. The hotel was close to an area with plenty of dinner options.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 11, 2013

As with most Hilton Garden Inns I stay in, the staff was professional and helpful and every way and the hotel room was clean, well appointed and comfortable. I applied for an e-upgrade and got it, so my room was a very roomy, nice suite. I certainly would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hotel is in a good location to get to downtown Annapolis as well as the football statdium (15 minutes to both). Hotel was nice, clean, and quiet with good parking. Comparable price to many nearby hotels.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in Oct. during a hectic time- the Annapolis Sailboat Show. The staff were "on their game", and we had a wonderful experience. Southern hospitality at its best. Even room service was great when we were too exhausted to go out one evening. The award they won for their crab bisque was well- deserved; it was fabulous!
Probably our favorite perk was the shuttle service. It enabled us to relax and be delivered door- to- door to destinations, without stressing with the traffic at all.
The prices are good, and great value for the money! We enjoyed the very nice hot breakfast every morning, which was included also.
We'll be back next year!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The staff here was so genuinely friendly and helpful during our stay. The room was clean and very spacious and I could have spend the entire weekend sleeping in the sleep number bed! HEAVEN. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay here again if ever in Annapolis.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I just recently got married in Annapolis. We, among with 3 other friends stayes at Hilton Garden Inn. The check-in was quick, the hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, and great water pressure in the shower. Late in the evening, my husband need a lipbalm (i know!!), the front desk staff (don't remember his name), ran into the shell gas station and bought it for us. WOW! Then the morning, we had a wonderful breakfast. Checking out, the lady in the front desk gave us a congratulation card with everyone signed on it. So I can't thank everyone enough to make our stay the best stays we ever had. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

excellent location to Annapolis....great area surrounding the hotel.....great looking entrance inside the lobby....sit down area complete with a fire place and bar.....quiet...family was completed satisfied with the accomodations....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family