My husband and I stayed there with our son's sports team and it was an excellent choice. The breakfast was very reasonably priced, and had several great hot options such as eggs, made to order omelets, oatmeal, and waffles. I really liked the hot tea and coffee that was available all day. The room was nice and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The managers were very helpful if we needed anything. I am not familiar with prices in that area, so $250 per night seemed a little steep for me, but that may be the going rate. The hotel was close to an area with plenty of dinner options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with plush bedding, free WiFi, 32-inch high definition TV and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Located just 4 miles from the US Naval Academy, our Annapolis hotel offers easy access to Baltimore/Washington and Washington National Airports. Our onsite Garden Grille(R) & Bar serves cooked-to-order breakfast and a delicious dinner each day and signature cocktails in the evenings. Families appreciate our outdoor pool while business travelers can keep up their routines at the 24-hour fitness center. Choose Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis