After a long and frustrating day it was great to check in at this HGI. Logan at the front desk was very polite, professional, and friendly. My key/room/Hilton Honors information were already taken care of, as were the two complimentary bottles of water. I received a free room upgrade from a king bed to a suite. It was one of those moments where I wasn't sure if I was incredibly happy or incredibly embarrassed to be in America. Is it really necessary for a single person to have a suite with 1.5 bathrooms, a jacuzzi, a couch, two TVs with cable/DVD, a king bed, etc? Nope. But was it a nice surprise after a long day? You betcha. The room also had an in-room safe (not that I felt unsafe, but it's always nice for piece of mind), a microwave, fridge, kitchen-sink-type area, coffee maker (though there is free coffee/tea in the lobby anyways) etc.
There are quite a few restaurants in the area but by the time I had arrived most were closed and room service hours were over. I made do with the Pavilion Pantry, which had a number of options... and a cooler with beer! Now we're talkin'. I didn't have breakfast there, nor did I use room service, but standard HGI fare is always pretty good for a hotel. The fitness center was better than your usual HGI; there were 2 ellipticals (with screens), 2 treadmills, a recumbent bike, weight machine, free weights, weight bench, medicine balls, yoga mats/blocks, a scale, and cleaning wipes.
I'll definitely be back if business brings me here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with plush bedding, free WiFi, 32-inch high definition TV and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Located just 4 miles from the US Naval Academy, our Annapolis hotel offers easy access to Baltimore/Washington and Washington National Airports. Our onsite Garden Grille(R) & Bar serves cooked-to-order breakfast and a delicious dinner each day and signature cocktails in the evenings. Families appreciate our outdoor pool while business travelers can keep up their routines at the 24-hour fitness center. Choose Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis