After returning from dinner on Sun. evening 1/20 we noticed that the elevators were out and brought it the attention of the Ops. Manager. Our room was on the 4th floor she in turn told us that we had to walk up the stairs if wanted to get to our room. The elevators were down and there was nothing that she could do about it. We ask if there was anything that they would accomadate us for, for this inconvenience & was told no and she preceded in laughing in my face. I walked up the 4 flights of stairs to greet another guest getting off the elevator. Other than this inconveniece all other employees were very pleasant in assisting us in our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with plush bedding, free WiFi, 32-inch high definition TV and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Located just 4 miles from the US Naval Academy, our Annapolis hotel offers easy access to Baltimore/Washington and Washington National Airports. Our onsite Garden Grille(R) & Bar serves cooked-to-order breakfast and a delicious dinner each day and signature cocktails in the evenings. Families appreciate our outdoor pool while business travelers can keep up their routines at the 24-hour fitness center. Choose Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis