This was our first trip down to Annapolis and my wife and I had a great time. This Hilton Garden Inn was worth the price. The young woman at the front desk was great during the check-in process. Very nice and informative. Good sized, clean and comfortable room, with fridge and microwave. The outdoor pool and hot tub was great. Nice size and well kept.
Wireless Internet was free and performed well.
Location was close to downtown Annapolis and the Annapolis Town Centre was right down the street.
Will definitely stay here again when back in the area.
Only issue would be that there were no free breakfast options. Just a continental for 6 bucks and full breakfast for 11 bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with plush bedding, free WiFi, 32-inch high definition TV and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Located just 4 miles from the US Naval Academy, our Annapolis hotel offers easy access to Baltimore/Washington and Washington National Airports. Our onsite Garden Grille(R) & Bar serves cooked-to-order breakfast and a delicious dinner each day and signature cocktails in the evenings. Families appreciate our outdoor pool while business travelers can keep up their routines at the 24-hour fitness center. Choose Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis for your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis