“Good food, family restaurant”
Review of India's - CLOSED

India's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Taylor
Transit: The Annapolis bus system stops just feet from our front door.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went here recently. enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The food was really authentic and surprisingly this is the only Indian restaurant in Annapolis. It is a bit far from the visitor center (10 minute walk), so I suggest parking at the garage closer to the restaurant instead of at the visitor center. The service is quick, tasty food with ample quantities. We enjoyed the place and will go back again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I have been here 2 times and have never been disappointed. The service is superb and the food is very good and portion sizes are more than enough. It's a little pricy, but on Saturdays and Sundays they have a decent lunch buffet. We prefer to order off the menu because I like the appetizers. I had the Vegetable samosas (my favorite) and they made up a special vegetable dish for me, a vindaloo, when I told them the flavors and vegetables I liked. My husband loves the Taj Mahal beer and the chicken dishes. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nothing special about this restaurant, except the service. The people I interacted with (waiter, manager, et. al.) were not Indian, but Pakistani. No bad there, just wanted to put it out.

Food is just ok -- nothing special. Service is very good,

1  Thank MGM_MGM
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have eaten at India's on several occasions and never been disappointed. The food is always full of flavor and the service has always been exceptional. The owner and wait staff are all very friendly.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you need an Indian food fix this is passable. Nothing's bad, but nothing's great. Go to DC. If you want really good food keep looking.