“Great food and friendly service!”
Review of India's - CLOSED

India's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Taylor
Transit: The Annapolis bus system stops just feet from our front door.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have eaten at India's on several occasions and never been disappointed. The food is always full of flavor and the service has always been exceptional. The owner and wait staff are all very friendly.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you need an Indian food fix this is passable. Nothing's bad, but nothing's great. Go to DC. If you want really good food keep looking.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I eat a lot of Indian at home and abroad and so I have probably tried every version of Chicken Tikka Marsala. India's was very good, the place was crowded, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. If I visit Annapolis again, I will stop here and eat.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

You might want to try this place at least once. Some people like this place, but it is not super great. Their service can use a bit of training in dealing with ladies.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I really enjoy authentic Indian food and a friend told me about India's in Annapolis. I went to try it out and was very pleased. The food is very good with plenty of portions (I am a big man with a big appetite). So far I have tried three different main courses and have not been disappointed. The Chef’s Special is fantastic and very difficult for me not to get every time I go. The Lamb Tikka Masala is cooked in their tandoor oven and their Khara Pasanda is a lamb dinner that marinates overnight and is mildly spicy. I usually get Murgh Pakoras as an appetizer (chicken fingers), but they also have an Onion Bhajia which is like a blooming onion. If it is busy the service may be a bit slow but they really do cater to the customer. The owner will come by your table to check to make sure you are enjoying your meal. I highly recommend India’s as a place to get good Indian food.