“A New Favorite!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Taylor
Transit: The Annapolis bus system stops just feet from our front door.
Bowie, Maryland
“A New Favorite!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My first visit to this restaurant definitely won't be my last. As soon as I entered I was excited by the wonderful aromas wafting in the air, and the atmosphere was very inviting. The menu has so many mouthwatering selections that it was hard to choose. The server was very attentive and explained some of the choices while also making recommendations. I couldn't have been more satisfied. Everything was delicious! Some of the best Indian food I've ever tasted. I definitely plan to return.

• Visited October 2012

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Best Indian in Annapolis”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I come here regularly for my Indian food fix. The ingredients are good, the food is flavorful with varying levels of heat, and the naan is the best I've ever had. I've had many dishes here and never been disappointed and the lunch buffet is always a pleasure, with the food always hot and fresh. The aroma upon walking through the door is intoxicating, and the decor is gorgeous.

When another Indian restaurant opened by my workplace near the harbor center I thought I'd try it out for variety's sake. A truly abysmal lunch buffet plagued by cold, bland, stale food that hadn't been replenished for some time has made me swear off ever returning. India's is the only place for me, even if it means having to park downtown.

• Visited October 2012
Chestertown, Maryland
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had the lunch buffet here -- it was a good assortment of dishes and its small buffet size meant it was always kept fresh.

The only downside of our visit was that the buffet trays did not have any signage indicating what was in each one, which I could imagine would be stressful for a vegetarian or person with specific food allergies.

Annapolis has very few Indian restaurant choices, so it was a real treat to go here and have a very good meal. I'm sure we'll be back!

• Visited September 2012
San Jose, California
“Great food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Had the butter chicken and saag paneer, naan. All very good. Butter chicken one of the best that I've had.

• Visited August 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good food, fair price”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food was decent, ambience was nice; cloth napkins, etc. Wish it had been busier.

Visited August 2011