“Best Viet-Thai Food and Fabulous fresh lemonade”
Review of Viet-Thai Paradise - CLOSED

Viet-Thai Paradise
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is a small restaurant in a strip mall, if you dont drive by it, you wont see it.
What a fabulous experience!
Everything taste it and look so fresh.
you need to start with their soup (shrimp and jalapenos!), then have their fresh rolls and some of the other appetizers.
the fried rice was perfect! I ordered the shrimp fried rice, it is a meal by itself.
at the end of the meal they will bring you a moist towel with citrus to clean your hands.
the service was excellent.
lots of great dishes to choose from!
this is a must when you are in the area.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I live in Annapolis and it was hard to find any good Pho in the area - until we tried Viet-Thai Paradise. We now go almost weekly. The Pho is very good as is the vietnamese iced tea (cafe sua da). We have eaten other Thai food at this restaurant and it is also very good but we are pho fans. It is not as good as Pho 57 but it is the best pho within a half hour drive of us. The staff are pleasant and the owners make a point of chatting with all customers.

Side note: not sure what happened to the guy who said his credit card # was stolen but we pay via credit card and never had trouble.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great tasting Thai, and friendly service. Nothing spectacular, but good and consistent. We usually order carry out here. Have never dined inside, but the restaurant looks nice.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The server had limited English, but took my order correctly. Two different other people presented the food. The food is prepared when ordered, so if you order two cold spring-summer rolls they are made then. So prepare for a slight time-lag, good place to relax. Soup was good, Pad Thai was well-prepared, not as spicy as expected and I had asked them to kick it up a notch. I will return to the this location if in the area again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I can't even remember what I ordered and have never been back. It wasn't bad or I would have remembered that, but it wasn't exquisite or I would remember that as well. From time to time, I think about trying them again.