“Very well prepared food”
Review of Viet-Thai Paradise - CLOSED

Viet-Thai Paradise
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gonic, NH
“Very well prepared food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The server had limited English, but took my order correctly. Two different other people presented the food. The food is prepared when ordered, so if you order two cold spring-summer rolls they are made then. So prepare for a slight time-lag, good place to relax. Soup was good, Pad Thai was well-prepared, not as spicy as expected and I had asked them to kick it up a notch. I will return to the this location if in the area again.

Visited May 2013

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Not memorable”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I can't even remember what I ordered and have never been back. It wasn't bad or I would have remembered that, but it wasn't exquisite or I would remember that as well. From time to time, I think about trying them again.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great time watching the bartenders. Friendly, Friendly, Friendly staff”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped in here looking for some Asian.food. My friend and I shared a few small plates, nothing to write home about but what was was the people working there. They were some of the nicest people ever. The bartenders were great. They were watching a soccer game that they had a bet on and it was hilarious watching them. I hope they act like that every day.

• Visited June 2012
Odenton, Maryland
“Very authentic food”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Very authentic food. There are lots so called "Thai" or "Vietnamese" restaurants in States under the disguise running by Chinese, but this one is a real Southeast Asian restaurant. The taste is very authentic, which reminded my husband and I of the good memory in Thailand.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Hermione C
Annapolis, Maryland
“Little details make for a great meal”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Love this place. Stopped in for a late dinner with a friend and we had a blast. Quick, friendly service and the bill was cheap. We each just got a small bowl of Pho (which is actually a pretty good portion), and we split 2 appetizers. If you get one of the main dishes, those can be a little steep in price, but this place is well worth it.

nice relaxing, comfortable atmosphere, and at the end of your meal you get fresh oranges and hot towells for your hands. It's a very nice experience :-)

• Visited January 2013