“Delicious”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 369 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Third Street
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Food and service were great. Very professional service.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant and the service was great. We just had to send our wine back because the glasses were dirty and there was something floating in my glass. When my steak came out...mind you it cost $45 bucks just for the steak it was bland and had absolutely no seasoning on it. Plus it was over cooked. Thank goodness they took it back because I barely ate two bites out of it and they removed it from my check. I prefer the Annapolis Chop House over Ruth Chris but may give it a try again...maybe it was an off night...

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Ruth Chris finally decided to join the "happy hour" trend. We went on their opening night.
The choice of the half-off food was limited compared to the other local restaurants. I ordered a medium hamburger that was $7, half off, reg. $14, but it came well done. My friend ordered the lobster appetizer and that was excellent but too small a portion. I think they will need to work out a few kinks to get their happy hour really hopping. I would go back in a month or so and see if they've worked things out.

1  Thank Doug M
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great place for special occassions. A bit pricey for a regular evening meal for our family but a nice celebration place.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Having had a positively sublime experience at the Ruth's Chris in Baltimore, we went to the Annapolis location for our anniversary. What a profound difference! The food wasn't nearly as good and the service wasn't even close - I received a "Thank you" note from my server in Baltimore a few days after our visit! Our server in Annapolis, seemed lost and confused. And while it's everybody's first day/ week sometime, a little personality can cover a multitude of weaknesses. The atmosphere in Annapolis was infinitely less elegant, bordering on boorishly casual. So, if this doesn't diminish the quality of the experience enough, some buffoon stands up & announces to our captive dining room that it was somebody's birthday, like it was T.G.I. Friday's! I know the staff couldn't do anything about that, but it just seemed to be symbolic a disappointingly sub-par dining experience. Ruth Fertel would be spinning in her grave!

2  Thank Larry C