“Outstanding”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 12, 2013

After a road trip got me home well after most restaurants had closed, I was looking for a place to eat that wasn't fast food.

Ram's Head Roadhouse said they're open every night until 2 AM. I ordered the brats in pretzel and a sub. The brats were good, but the sub was outstanding.

They had live music playing, and there are lots of screens showing different sports. A great place to go if your favorite local band is playing or you're looking for an alternative to McDonalds after 10 PM.

There are newer reviews for Rams Head Roadhouse

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Went to the Roadhouse with my kids and my brother a few weeks back. The food was really good (we had the burgers) and the beer selection was pretty decent. I'm not a huge fan of Fordham Brewery, but they did have other choices. While the food, beer and atmosphere were pretty good, the waiter was a buffoon. We only got waited on because the floor manager noticed our situation and took our order herself. We had to ask multiple people for beer and water refills. Other folks seems to be getting great service from other waiters--luck of the draw I guess. I filled out a comment card on the guy and and spoke with the manager. She assured me that it was being dealt with.

I'll be going back.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Wonderful venue for concerts, small restaurant, great bar, great service. Both restaurant and theatre are well organized and accommodating. Great asset to Annapolis.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place is a prototypical 'Roadhouse' - an excellent beer selection, excellent, casual, boistrous atmosphere, with lots of flat screen/large screen TV's. The staff is VERY friendly & the service is good. The food is actually OK - better than Friday's, not as good as Tavern on the Green... The reason you go there is to have a solid meal, a beer or two, and good conversation with friends and the waitstaff... and this is my favorite for that in the Annapolis/Severn area...
Cost; $8.95 - $20 for entrees, beer is $2 (during happy hour 5-7), $4 otherwise...

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Always have great food and a great atmosphere.
The shrimp salad is one of my all time favorites.