“Terrific menu to share with friends”
Review of level

level
Reserve with OpenTable
level is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 355 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Calvert
Transit: Annapolis City Transit Bus Stop on corner of 69 West street & calvert street.
Description: Level is an award winning locally sourced small plates restaurant and cocktail bar. Our food is regional modern comfort food that is designed to be shared. We partner with local maryland farms to source our meats, seafoods, and produce. We ensure fresh, local, sustainable efforts in our kitchen and bar. We handcraft all our cocktails using fresh squeezed juices, house made mixers, tonics, sodas, and fine spirits. We invite you to Eat. Drink. Socialize!
Tampa, Florida
“Terrific menu to share with friends”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Tapas are my new favorite type of restaurant (new to me). I love being able to order so many different menu items and share with the people I am with. Level is our "go to" place whenever we are in the mood for a really good dinner out without the kids. It's loud and a little cramped but I enjoy that ambiance, it reminds me of when I used to live in the city. The seasonal menu ensures you are getting fresh, local food. The fact that level sources from local farms makes you feel good about supporting your local agriculture. We've been to level 5 or 6 times so far and always look forward to going back. I'm still trying to perfect a Cucumber Collins cocktail, I can't figure out the cucumber air.

• Visited June 2011

Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Drinks in Annapolis”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Level is my go-to happy hour for taking people from out of town because they really have the best drinks in Annapolis. Their well thought out concoctions are delicious, and I don't mean in a Pina Colado sense. If you don't appreciate or even like alcohol, this isn't the place for you. Drinks are strong, but the ingredients are well balanced and the restaurant performed infusions are PERFECT. The small plates are great too, but I'm more about a good drink! Check it out for happy hour during the week - you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2011
“most fun in Annapolis”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

This is the best place to eat in Annapolis. Food is not just delicious but also locally sourced, seasonal, and always interesting. The staff is friendly and helpful. The "Vibe" is sophisticated and yet laid back. The drinks, whether it's their own concoctions or their spin on a classic, are OUTSTANDING. Seriously I would say top ten in the whole DC to Baltimore area. My girlfriend is always trying drinks off of the menu at other places, so I have a taste then am happy to go back to my beer or wine. Not at Level, I get my own drink... or two... or three... Can't say enough good about it, you have to go and check it out for yourself.

• Visited April 2011
Annapolis, Maryland
“Interesting and Well-Prepared Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Our first visit to this restaurant was a nice experience. We tried a variety of dishes and drinks. The tuna carpaccio and the risotto were excellent. The flat bread pizza was very nice. The grilled calamari was dry and tough. The banana bread pudding dessert was excellent. The atmosphere inside the restaurant was extremely loud, in some instances making conversation nearly impossible. This was on a Friday night, so I guess it is to be expected. The food and service were good, and we would definitely return, but probably not on a weekend due to the noise level.

• Visited April 2011
Crofton, Maryland
“just what this tired dining scene needs”
Reviewed March 5, 2011

local food prepared fantastically. true mixologists putting a fun twist on classics, what’s not to love? i only hope this wakes up the rest of the tired, lackluster, poorly done restaurants in annapolis. this restaurant is a shining star in a see of mediocrity.

• Visited February 2011