“Good lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Had pad Thai and beef kaprow. Kaprow was a lilltle salty but everything else was good especially the fish lettuce wrap!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Best Pad Thai ever! Quick, convenient- right across the street from the O'Callaghan....ordered 'to go' and enjoyed it with a movie.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was recently in Annapolis for a meeting and went once each day to the Lemongrass for takeout during lunch. While I thoroughly enjoyed the Pad See Iew and the Lad Na, I was disappointed in the Shrimp Garden Rolls. The menu indicates that you receive four rolls, but this is not true. Restaurant staff takes two small rolls and cuts them in half. So, in reality, you are not receiving four full rolls, but only two that have been cut in half - and they are very small halves, hardly worth $6.95. I think this is misleading and deceiving to their customers and not a good way to do business. Also, there were only four small shrimp in each roll and the rest of the filling was mostly lettuce and other veggies. Most other Asian establishments have far more shrimp and add cold pieces of rice noodle to their Shrimp Garden Rolls. Had I actually received four full rolls and had they contained more shrimp, I would have given this restaurant a higher rating, but I do not care for deception and skmpy portions when I am paying good money for a meal.

1  Thank Laura L
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Good food, but very "Americanized." If you want true Thai food, go somewhere else. I was listening in the kitchen and the cooks/preparers were speaking Vietnamese. Service is not so good and there is a sense of "haughty" by the the bartenders and servers. Not necessary for a restaurant of just middle caliber.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food is great! It is our go to spot for Thai and we live 30 miles from the restaurant! We bring friends every time we come and they fall in love with the place too!