“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food is great! It is our go to spot for Thai and we live 30 miles from the restaurant! We bring friends every time we come and they fall in love with the place too!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent food and speedy service in this delightful neighborhood Thai restaurant. Spicy entrees are clearly labelled; what's nicer is that they will make them for you without the extra "zing" without any fuss. I especially liked the crispy asparagus, pad thai, and fried bananas with coconut ice cream. Outdoor patio dining is available, weather dependent. They cater too!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Enjoyed our recent visit to Lemongrass. Atmosphere was nice the service was prompt and friendly and the food was very good. The soft shell crab platter is very good. The lettuce wrap appetizer with grouper was also a nice beginning to our meal. I had the pineapple fried rice with shrimp. May not be the best place for a larger group.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Love the intimate, local atmosphere! I was impressed by what a wide variety of innately gluten-free dishes were available, and with the staff's understanding of the diet. I ordered the Drunken Noodles - delicious!

1  Thank GipsieGirl
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Inhad tempered expectations for this place. I had heard good things, but was absolutely surprised at how great the food I here. Not authentic Thai but had some really nice elements. I loved the crispy green bean appetizer. The lettuce wraps were a nice fusion dish, but left me a but underwhelmed. I had the special nam tok beef dish and was really happy with it. I did scorch my hand on the baked rice bowl which was not fun. It was super spicy as expected and super tasty. The panama curry was excellent. The pad Thai was OK but not amazing. I really loved the mango sticky rice dessert - probably the best derevation of this dessert I've had. Overall ambiance was nice - too chilly to eat outside we dined in the small yet intimate dining room. The service was very good and everyone was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place particularly for the area. My new favorite spot in old town.