“Great little restaurant.”

Lemongrass
Ranked #52 of 348 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great little restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Good food, excellent service, plenty of parking. Restaurant is small so the wait for a table is often the case.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Steve853

Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Lemongrass is right around the corner from our house and we love it! They have very flavorful modern Thai food. My fiance always gets the drunkin noodles and it is very spicy, but he loves the flavor. I love the pad thai and the chesapeake pad thai. We have also tried the lettuce wraps which are very different from the ones that we are used to, but were very good as well! We have eaten at both locations, but we love the outside seating of the West street location.

Visited August 2012
“Poor service and oily food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Had visited Lemongrass some months ago and enjoyed my dinner then. But i was totally disappointed with my visit tonight. The quality of food and level of service had definitely gone downhill. The lemongrass soup was weak and the rice noodles was very oily. Some of the ingredients in the noodle particularly the tomatoes were cold! Worst of all was the poor service, particularly the rude cashier. She totally ignored my calls for attention and didn't bother to inform the servers. The restaurant wasn't even busy at that time. Disappointing experience.

1 Thank Su8108
Arlington, Virginia
“Fast service on a busy night. Good food for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Had dinner at Lemongrass one evening while visiting Annapolis with my daughters. Super and quick service on a busy Saturday evening. Food was ok - not outstanding but just ok. Very authentic. We had Pad Thai which my girls enjoyed. As a starter, we had the steamed buns with pork filling - they were very very good!

Visited August 2012
New Jersey
“Good, solid Thai Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I dined here last week during my trip to the Annapolis area. It was a Wednesday night, and yet the place was fairly crowded which seemed like it could be a good sign. We sat outside in the shade.

Service was prompt, professional, and overall top-notch. We were shocked (in a good way) by how quickly our food came out. I had the Crispy Duck and it was a very fine dish. My wife's Pad Thai was also very good. Was it the best Thai food I've ever had? No, it was not. But that is not really the point here. I thought it was a very good dining experience at a very reasonable price. Also, when we showed up about 7pm we were able to find parking about a block away without too much difficulty.

• Visited July 2012