“Italian Market/Restaurant Annapolis”

Italian Market & Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I debated between 3 or 4 stars. I give it 5 stars for the food and inside service. The pasta is cooked well and sauces are superb. Ask for more sauce if you like it beyond coating amount. I give it 3 stars for the carry out service. Twice my order was missing items. I'll check it from now on before leaving restaurant. Pizza is great. My wife loves the tiramasu.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Went for lunch, going back for dinner. Our graddaughter will li\ove it and we hope Mom and Dad will too.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Food fresh ingredients clean.. great wine and cheese selection.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

If I want pizza and im in Annapolis or Crofton this is where I go!!! Closest thing to authentic Italian Pizza, that thin NY style crust, and sauce has great flavor!!! I cant even eat dominos or papa johns anymore ewww!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We know you have to make sausage with a little fat but gristle and chunks of fat! Yuck, and the pizza wasn't very good either.