“Good pub value food”

71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Good pub value food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Armidillo is known for its night life and you might not expect a decent restaurant. I am convinced it is the skill of their cooking staff. The music can be to loud and the staff are trained to handle the night crouds not food customers. But their food as traditional as it might be is cooked well here.

Annapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Armadillo's, great bar, restaurant and music.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I'm a local in Annapolis, and Armadillo's is on of my regular stops.
I'm there usually for lunch on weekdays and hang out with my favorite bar tenders in Annapolis, Lisa.
The lunch menu has daily specials and all the menu items have very reasonable prices, especially once you see what you get. The burgers are gourmet with standard burger pricing.
One of my favorites is the salmon, availbable in a sandwich or a platter.
Outdoor seating in front of the City Dock, motorcycle parking usually takes the front parking spaces during the weekends for some great biker eye candy. (I ride also).
The serivce is faster than most other Annapolis sit-down restaurants, good portions, very tasty food, and best of all, great pricing.

Visited December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Not an obvious stand out, but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fast, quick, no fuss, and a few good menu choices, even for a vegetarian. On a busy weekend, the dark little hole of a place led us in with their simple menu. Chick 'n Apples was a good effort. Some colorful wait staff and local yocals made our visit a bit fun.

Visited August 2012
PA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Bring your appetite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Found this great bar/restaurant right by the dock and decided to give it a try because we were hungry and it was hot outside am boy am I glad we did! The atmosphere was laid back, friendly
and clean. Of course the first thing I go for on the menu has crab in it because Maryland is THE crab state. We were sat fast and our waitress was greeting us in no time at all ( i love that).

I ordered Iced Tea and my boyfriend ordered a coke, it was delivered right away. She took our order and my bf ordered the Texas smokehouse 1/2 pound burger (burger, avocado, bacon, lettuce, cheese, tomato and carmalized onions on a honey topped burger bun. I ordered the lump crab topped nachos except instead of nacho chips they pile the ingredients on waffle fries!! Holy Cow.....mildly spiced melted cheese, tons of crab, cherry tomato and scallions. The plate was so filled up it looked like I didn't touch my plate when I left! The burger also came with waffle fries.

Now one thing you must know...My bf is one of those fast eaters. Sometimes I think he drops his food on the floor because by the time I take my 2nd bite and look up his plate is empty....everytime, BUT, not this time! He had to take 1/2 of his burger home. I have known this man for 20 yrs and this is the first time he couldn't finish his meal.

The bill came out to a modest $24 (consider lump crab and a 1/2 pnd of the finest beef). She took our money in a timely fashion and we left full happy customers. A must go to place

Visited July 2012
1 Thank babs7262
princeton nj
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great little bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

food is awesome and so cheap! clam chowder is a must! just come in and pick a seat and someone is right there to help you, very good service.

Visited January 2012