“Excellent restaurant overlooking the Annapolis State House.”

Harry Browne's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry Browne's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Maryland Ave.
Description: Rusty Romo, your host, invites you to experience truly fine dining in historic Annapolis, renowned since colonial times for its southern hospitality. Innovative cuisine featuring traditional Chesapeake fare, American, fusion and an exciting variety of seasonal items and regional specialties await you. Critically acclaimed since 1979 and overlooking the beautiful Maryland State House, we also offer elegant and distinctive catering.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Many tourists in Annapolis probably miss this little gem when walking around old town as it's not close to the city docks. That's a shame because Harry Browne's has outstanding food as well as a great view of the State House and grounds. We had a great meal, great service and a good time. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wonderful local restaurant in Annapolis. Neighborhood spot. Service is great and the food is outstanding. Lunch or dinner and with a great bar upstairs. It is outstanding.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had lunch at Harry Brown's on Induction Day. I dropped my new Plebe off and had a few hours to kill prior to the Oath of Office. Very local flavor. Quiet setting. Great wine. Good Maryland food.

1  Thank lefthandnav
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We only managed a sample of the food when we were on the Annapolis Food and History Tour but if our brief visit is any indication of what a full meal would be like they would it would be one of the first places I'd visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Thanks to a Groupon, my husband and I enjoyed a delightful dinner. The restaurant has a very romantic feel with low lighting, beautiful decor/artwork and intimate seating. The prices are a little high but the food was well worth the expense. I enjoyed a grilled watermelon salad with goat arugula and goat cheese, soft shell crabs tempura over a bed of creamy pasta and a very light lemon cake for dessert. Everything was absolutely delicious. Our server was very attentive, friendly and knowledgeable and didn't bat an eye when I showed her my groupon. We will definitely return for a special occasion dinner in the future.