SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswet barhalf wallsitting areaspring hillminute drivegreek yogurtdowntown annapolissofa bedfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againsmall kitchenettethe breakfast arearoom was cleanfront desk staffplenty of free parkingindoor poolhot items
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed one night only and were impressed with the hotel. Front desk staff is very accommodating and friendly. Room is super clean and very comfortable. Hotel is located away from a busy road, yet close to Annapolis downtown. Breakfast included healthy choices: oatmeal, pecans, raisins, low sugar yogurt, bananas, and apples. We enjoyed relaxing in a sitting area within the hotel room and watch TV, there were even some HD channels available. We plan to come back when visiting Annapolis again. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ocean911
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review, please come back again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The first surprise was the moment we entered the hotel immediately.
Calls crone (Brenda, I think it was called), was so graceful, affectionate, full of a desire to help and assist. other stuff were very friendly
This level of service above and beyond.
The room was spacious and well equipped accommodations
Hannah has free
The food is reasonable and provides
Free internet in rooms
Two large beds and luxurious
The price was excellent
Location - a ten-minute drive from downtown
We came for one night and enjoyed.
We recommend this hotel,

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Overall Note: I stay in this area 7-10 times a year and seem to end up at a different place everytime. BEWARE: The County Police have a training facility nearby and target speeders in the this development for training new cadets. They were pulling folks over left and right…….

Location: Located right off the major highways of Annapolis, but this hotel is located just outside the retail area. So you will have to drive the 1mi to a place to eat or shop. Depending on the time of day, this can be a challenge.

Appearance: Newer location and everything looked good.

General Up-Keep: Good, nothing really showed much wear.
Staff: OK

Workout room: Well maintained and everything I used worked, that is plus in my book. There were a full set of dumbbells that were nice and clean.

Pool: Did not use, but looked fine, little small.

Restaurant: Served the normal breakfast for a Springhill, a step above the other FREE breakfasts out there, but still not much for a vegan, or the gluten free type. The fruit that was offered was past it’s prime.

Room: My room was on the second floor and well maintained. The layout of the room was a little funky, it was a 2 bed room and if someone in the second bed wanted to watch TV, good luck. The angles would not allow you to see the TV. Bathroom was neat and clean. If I was going to knock anything, it woud be the tub. It appeared to have been fitted with a ‘bath fitter’ replacement and when you stood in it, it gave a lot, plus it was already peeling. This was just a minor flaw. Overall the room was in great shape and everything worked fine.

Internet & TV: Internet worked fine without a password, they offered an upgrade for $4.95 for higher speed, but I did not need it. TV worked fine and had the normal channels. Did not watch much.

Overall Report: As a business traveler, this place worked great (Sorry, no bar). There happen to be a lot of families there the day I was there, but the kids were well behaved and did not bother me, like when at lower rated hotels (Read between the lines). Exactly what a Springhill Suites should be like. Bid on Priceline $49.

Would I come back: Yes

Would I bring my wife and family: Yes, and would stay here for an extended stay.

Reason for this trip: Business

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank richard9i

I appreciate the extensive review, feedback from the experienced traveler is very important to us. I do hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We spent 2 nights here and enjoyed the services. We used the indoor pool, the hot tub, and the exercise room. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast offered quite a bit and even had real scrambled eggs. The beds were especially comfortable with lots of pillows. If we ever revisit Annapolis, we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights to tour Annapolis, but didn't want anything in town, and wanted a pool. This hotel had everything we needed. Every staff member we came across was friendly, from the cleaning staff to the GM (who was EVERYWHERE). The decor is modern and pleasant and the set up of the suites was well thought out. We loved our fridge and mini sink. Breakfast was unbelievable, options for everyone. Our room was good for 2 adults and 2 little kids, not sure I would suggest it for teens, not a ton of privacy. Nice, secluded area. QUIET!

Stayed: April 2014