I stay at this hotel quite frequently when in the Baltimore area on business. It is a bit of a drive to Baltimore but well worth it. This is a traditional Spring Hill Suites unlike the newer ones that feel institutional.
The front desk staff and manager are very pleasant and recognize frequent travelers. The manager goes through the breakfast area greeting everyone and welcomes back the returning guests.
The rooms are in good condition and are very comfortable. The beds are not the "Marriott beads" but are very comfortable just the same. All rooms have a microwave and refrigerator and a single cup coffee maker with real mugs.
Rates vary on the season, Naval academy events make it pricier. One downside if you wanted to take the family is that the pool hours are somewhat restricted as Anne Arundel county requires a lifeguard.
The surrounding area is an office park but there are many options not too far away. There are shops and restaurants near the Giant, at the Annapolis Towne Center and the mall, plus downtown Annapolis is a short drive away. As with all Springhills there is a complimentary breakfast with eggs and breakfast meats along with waffles, oatmeal, cereal and pastries.
I occasionally stay at the Courtyard around the corner when this location is full but prefer staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located just three miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We offer free parking, Wifi and breakfast. Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your SpringHill Suites Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites