All SpringHill Suites are new to Marriott so you always know your going to get a nice, new hotel. The hotel is about a 10 minute drive to downtown Annapolis and conveniently located by the highway. There is a shopping center about 1/2 mile away also. The hotel offers free breaksfast which was a little chaotic at 9am on a weekend but its free and decent. Annapolis downtown area is fun walk with lots of neat little shops and a lot of candy / ice cream shops. Had some great oysters and beer at Middleton Tavern and a fantastic dinner at the Chart House - great view of the harbor. All in all, Annapolis is a fun stop if your going to D.C. or Baltimore but I think you would run out of things to do if you wanted to spend a whole weekend there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located just three miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We offer free parking, Wifi and breakfast. Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites