This hotel in not far from downtown Annapolis. You can not walk, but it is only a five minute drive. They offer a great sized, clean, reasonably priced room. I stayed in the downtown area four months ago and payed a considerable amount more for a room that is not as nice. The hot breakfast is good and included in the price. The hotel also includes an indoor heated pool and jacuzzi, as well as a workout area. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is located just 3 miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We are a top choice among hotels in Annapolis, MD, offering all-suite accommodations, free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free daily breakfast. Travelers love our spacious guest suites which feature separate living, sleeping, and dining areas. Our hotel also boasts a fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, and meeting room. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is ideally situated near City Dock, Maryland State House, Chesapeake Bay, and BWI and Washington, D.C. landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites