My husband & I stayed here on a weekend getaway to Annapolis. The room was great. Not huge but very clean & comfortable. The bed was super. The staff was very friendly. The break fast was good and it was nice to be able to just go downstairs and grab a bite. The hotel was really clean. The pool and hot tub are were nice but a bit small but still very enjoyable. The hotel is a bit out of the way but with easy driving distance of downtown and Eastport. We hope to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is located just 3 miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We are a top choice among hotels in Annapolis, MD, offering all-suite accommodations, free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free daily breakfast. Travelers love our spacious guest suites which feature separate living, sleeping, and dining areas. Our hotel also boasts a fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, and meeting room. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis is ideally situated near City Dock, Maryland State House, Chesapeake Bay, and BWI and Washington, D.C. landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites