“Excellent, clean, quiet, modern”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I can confirm the previous positive reviews for this hotel. It was immaculate with very large modern rooms with separate living area. Try Mike's crab place on the docks 2.4 miles from the hotel. Excellent food and great atmosphere. The front desk recommended it and gave us directions. It was easy to get to. The staff (front desk, lifeguard, breakfast room) could not have been nicer. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NewJerseyTraveler26

Reviewed June 14, 2011

We stayed one night...drove down from PA to check my daughter in for swim camp at the Naval Academy. Room was HUGE for the price!!! Nice, clean room, polite staff....will stay here again. I had never been to Annapolis before, but the front desk staff was able to give me totally accurate driving directions to the Academy (~10 min drive)....and I was able to find parking too!!

I really appreciated the staff and the safe feeling I got from this hotel....rebooked for later this week when I have to pick my daughter up from camp...I have NEVER revisited a hotel...this place was GREAT!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank my2kidsmom9702
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I chose the SpringHill because of the other positive reviews and wasn't disappointed. The room was very clean (I stripped the bed). I slept so well I missed breakfast the first day. The hotel is very close to a shopping district for all types (High-end to low-end shopper). I had a nice workout in the gym as well. I just wish they'd had my favorite cable channels: Bravo and VH1. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room/floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Great location, very clean and comfortable rooms, amenities were fantastic and the hotel staff... Jim, at the front desk, was the highlight of our quick stay in MD.
We drove into town later than we had hoped and we were searching for a hotel as we drove. I came upon the Springhill Suites and chose it because of it's great reviews and fair price. I made the reservation from my iPhone about 5 minutes before our arrival.
Once I got to the front desk of the hotel I was told that travelocity had booked me for the following week. After going back and forth with travelocity, who was accusing the hotel of charging a 100% penalty fee for correcting the mistaken dates, Jim (the Springhill front desk associate) got on the call with me and got the situation corrected and got us into a hotel room within minutes.
We will be back and will stay at this hotel again and again. As someone who works in the resort industry, I know that having a great product is important but the personality that represents that product is the key to it's success.
Cheers to Jim and Springhill!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank JenL198
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Pleasant staff, comfortable well designed & equiped room, very clean,quiet,good "standard" breakfast.Great if you need is a place to retreat to for a good night sleep.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bfrattin
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My fiancee and I really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is very clean! We will be coming back!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank smdsales
Reviewed May 11, 2011

The staff at this hotel was very friendly. The rooms were clean and the small breakfast buffet that was offered was a nice end to our stay. They offered scrambled eggs, toast, pastries, cereal, yogurt and Belgian waffles. The indoor pool was on the smaller side, but it was not crowded the night we stayed. The pool was also kept very clean...just be careful the tile in the pool area was slippery when wearing flip flops with no traction.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family