“Annapolis best kept secret”
Review of Reynolds Tavern

Reynolds Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Reynolds Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: European, Seafood, British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Quaint little restaurant on church circle that is perfect for lunch affairs with your friends. Must have the tea and finger sandwiches and scones! Their cocktails are amazing as well.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Best bouillabaisse my husband has had in 30 years! Appetizers soo delicious and lovely presentation. Our waiter surprized us with a special anniversary dessert.... to die for! Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.. heavenly chocolate cake.. Top of the line service, food and beverages! The decor of the "house" was as though you were taken back in time for a very memorable dinner.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

And imagine that you are dining in a gracious dining room with your grandmother's china....but a Culinary Institute of America chef in the kitchen. My husband and I had a fabulous meal here....amazing seafood seasoned and cooked to perfection. And our waiter Nick was the kind of wait staff you usually can only hope for: attentive without being disruptive, knowledgeable, anticipating our needs before we did. Great place for a special night out.

1  Thank Bettia
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Reynolds Tavern offers an interesting selection of food and everything we had was delicious. It's located in an historic building on Church Circle. We each had different rockfish entrees, but it was difficult to decide what to order with so many intriguing choices. The service was impeccable, and the atmosphere is conducive to quiet conversation.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Rented the room above the Tavern. The tavern is right on Church Circle. The room was immaculate, service from Wes, the owner, was impeccable and he was friendly in demeanour. My wife and I stayed overnight. I looked at the menu online and just wanted to try everything. We had dinner, crab cakes, stuffed portabella, french onion soup, and a bottle of wine. The meal was delicious and the waiter we had was the best I've seen. We spent the night walking around downtown, ducking into the various shops and meandering around the docks and bridge. In the morning at the tavern we were served breakfast (not mentioned for that matter in the online ad, only found out when I called). It was grand marnier french toast with strawberries, sweet cream cheese and pralines in the tea room. The atmosphere was very relaxing as the room was not open to the public at this time and we were the only ones there being served breakfast by the owner. We chatted with him for awhile about his background and the town going's on. later we had lunch there as well. Lunch and tea was very good. I loved the food and I it just felt comfortable and right to chill there in the tavern. I will definitely return to Reynold's