“ehhhhhh It was ok...just not Great”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 355 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: There's just something about a fondue pot that invites conversation. Invites laughter. Invites coming together. At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you'll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you're getting to know. We are the premier fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Whether you're celebrating romance, a birthday or anniversary - or just a night out while the babysitter is in charge - we offer something truly unique. An opportunity to interact and connect while experiencing all fondue has to offer. We look forward to your visit.
Pasadena, Maryland
“ehhhhhh It was ok...just not Great”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Dont get me wrong this wasnt a bad experience...it just wasnt an overall great one either!! My wife and I went using a Groupon, and had I not been using a Groupon, I'da' been mad!!! To top it off I still had to pay $40 on top of it, So sum total far exceeded $100!!
Next time I'll go to ruth Chris or somewhere and feel the $ 100 was better spent!! Atmoshpere was nice!! the idea and concept of fondue was awesome....its hard to pin down what really was missing...but it was!!

• Visited August 2013

Constantia, New York
“Delicious but expensive and unhealthy”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My best friend invited me to New Year's here. It was delicious! I especially liked the yin yang martini. The dessert was the best part with coconut marshmallows, brownies, and strawberries I could dip in chocolate and caramel. I went back a second time and they had a healthier menu. I ordered it against the waiter's request. I enjoyed it, even though he added meat and seafood to my platter. I didn't want to be gluttonous, that is why I ordered from the healthy menu. It is a fun, once in a while experience, but I would give myself a heart attack if I ate here all of the time.

• Visited December 2012
DAYTON
“Romantic!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you would like to take your time, and eat with your senses as well as your appetite, then this is the place for you. Dark and subdued lighting, booths. Whether your a group of friends or a couple, it's a long and romantic time ahead for you. Nothing is more fun than dipping your food in cheese or chocolate! Great idea.

• Visited October 2012
Felton, Delaware, United States
“Great Dinner Splurge”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Melting Pot is one of my favorite restaurants for girls night out, either with friends, or my teenaged daughter. The food is also delicious. Our service is wonderful - last Saturday, Dan was our server, and he was entertaining and fun. Jordan is another favorite server.

• Visited May 2013
Kent Island
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Met a friend for dinner. The menu selection was nice, the food tasty. Our server was helpful in guiding us what to order (trying to be GF) and she was not pushy nor did she rush us. I had a certificate that had expired a while back (I mis-filed it and just found it) and the management still honored a portion of it. That's good customer service! I'll be back.

• Visited December 2012