“We Keep Coming Back - Good Food and Great Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chris's Charcoal Pit House
Ranked #134 of 355 Restaurants in Annapolis
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Keep Coming Back - Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed November 20, 2010

The is a local hangout and we've been going there for over 30 years. I've never had anything that wasn't good, and I've had most of the menu. Great friendly service and atmosphere. Kid friendly too. Our children loved this place, and now their children do as well. Not cheap, but good value for money.

1 Thank annapolitancouple

Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatness Epitomized.”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

My God what a wonderful place. I have been going here for years. I once asked my Mom if I could go here for one of my birthdays. Chris's is everything you should expect in a great restaurant. If I could some it up in one word, it would be: heavenly. If I could use a few more words they would be; home-like atmosphere, great food, great service. Anybody who says this place is not any good is delusional. The inventors of pizza and greek food would be pleased to know that their creation has been taken to whole new levels. If you like great food and great places, you belong here.

1 Thank JaysonM
Bowie, MD
“Decent Greek food. Place a little run down, Service great!”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I probably would consider going back. Menu has Greek and Italian combo dinners ($19), pizza, subs, but they have $14 specials. I had one... lamb stew over orzo. Was good and very filling. Kataifi was OK, not the best I've had. Server was excellent. Place is somewhat run down. Bathroom door did not lock. Have to pay at counter on way out, and this is right next to the kitchen area on the carry out side.

Chandler, Arizona
“Stellar Food with a Family Atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 11, 2009

CCP is a family-run establishment that has incredible Greek food. Try it out but it's cash only.

1 Thank themadbacker