“Great gyros, a bit pricey for lunch” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chris's Charcoal Pit House
Ranked #108 of 347 Restaurants in Annapolis
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great gyros, a bit pricey for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Tried Chris' for the first time last week, although I've lived nearby for years. My boyfriend had the gyro; he said it was the best he's had in a long time. My eggplant parm was alright. When we ordered, the waitress asked us if we would like fries or onion rings. We each got fries, then were a bit surprised when these were not included in the meal - an additional $3 charge per order. Our total bill, including tip, was about $35, which seemed pretty steep considering it was lunch and we didn't have any alcohol. Glad I tried it, but I probably won't go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Centreville, Maryland
“Love their Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Chris' has always been the most authentic quick Greek restaurant in Annapolis and continues that fine tradition in 2013.

Visited March 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Outstanding Greek food at reasonable prices. A long time favorite family owned place which has received rave reviews.

Visited July 2012
Chesapeake Beach
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love this place, I travel from Chesapeake Beach, MD atleast three (3) times a week to dine here. The food is great, the staff is like family, the building is comfortable. The prices maybe a little on the high side but then again you get what you pay for.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Arnold, Maryland
“Not Bad but Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

The souvlaki I had came with very generous portion of fries (nice and hot) and a small Greek salad. The meat was a little dry so it Was not the best value @ $15. The Gyro platter my wife had was run of the mill meat with same fries, salad & price. We also had two $5 beers, no bargain here after tax and tip to our indefferent blond waitress who did not smile once. Big sign outside reads "After 30 Years We Now Accept Credit Cards" score one for sales tax! For unknown reasons your tip can't be put on the credit card?? With so many places to eat in and around Annapolis I don't know if we will be back.

• 2 of 5 bubbles