“Quiant Town”

Annapolis Harbour Center
Ranked #6 of 31 Shopping in Annapolis
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I enjoyed my visit to this center, they were some small shops and may restaurants, I had dinner in one of the restaurants I do not remember the name, the portions were quite large . We took a stool around the area, took pictures and the drove around the coast guard or marine base where we saw some trainee cadets.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Good place for a walk. You can park in the remote parking and reach the place with the shuttle service or walking. Many small shops, restaurants and charme

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The location is deceiving. Though it is named Annapolis Harbour Center, it is not actually the area of downtown Annapolis by Ego Alley with the brick lined sidewalks and the historical landmarks. Annapolis Harbour Center is an area, not too far away, that is somewhat of an upscale strip mall with an Amish market, a movie theater, several restaurants, a couple restaurants, and a fake lighthouse. It is a great place, with ample parking, and an outdoor pavilion area. I love going for the movies because it's usually much less crowded than the nearby mall theater. Unfortunately, it doesn't have stadium seating and it is much smaller. The last time I was there, it was much later than normal, but I took notice of just how safe I felt. I definitely recommend it for shopping and eating. Barnes and Noble is always awesome.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a great day roaming around and enjoying the making street and downtown area by the Harbour. Lots to look at and enjoy, especially on a sunny day.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you visit Annapolis and you enjoy a farmers market atmosphere then the Amish Market at the Annapolis Harbour Center should be on your list of attractions to visit. Fresh baked goods, butchered and prepared meat, ice cream, produce and a restaurant all under one roof. We have been to the market in Bird-in-hand, Lancaster County Pa, and the market here in Annapolis has much more to offer. You should check it out.