Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Needs More Sidewalks

Reviewed February 5, 2017
Kaitlin S
Pineville, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2018

The spa is adequate. It looks and acts like what it is - a massage chain. The problem is their utterly horrific customer service. You can't actually schedule online - the system never seems to be 'working'. When you call you most often get voicemail. And a call back? Oh, don't hold your breath. That might take days and days to achieve. Billing mistake? "I don't see here where we billed you so you must be mistaken." Nope honey, I'm looking at my credit card statement.

And now, as I try and cancel my useless monthly subscription, each day I call I am greeted by voicemail or a chipper receptionist who proclaims brightly, "Only a manager can do a cancellation, so I will have her call you today." Which, of course, never happens. SCAM. Walk away quickly in the other direction.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

This only takes a short time but it does give you a feel for the Annapolis waterfront area. There were some huge boats to look out at and wish you were on one. After all it is about the ships, ocean and of course the academy. Annapolis is full of history and the start of our nation. The harbour is worth a visit but the ship builders are gone and only a memory.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

It is a shopping center. Parking is terrible, especially around the movie theater. No good restaurants anymore (we used to go to Lebanese Taverna), no good grocery store anymore. The Amish place is OK, but only open a few days a week.

This used to be a regular stop for us, but no more! The theatre is nice, and probably the only reason to go.

1  Thank drmom93
Reviewed August 4, 2017

The harbour is beautiful and peaceful. It' worth it to visit and stroll around. There are lots of nice restaurants and shops around.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

First, I number of the reviews are not about this shopping center. It looks like they have it confused with downtown Annapolis. There are no sailboats here. There is a movie theater which shows regular and some smaller release films. There is also an Amish market next to it open Thur-Sat only. Look up their hours because they do close earlier than everything else and make sure you try some of their specialty doughnuts. There are also a number of restaurants and stores in here. Parking can be an issue at busier times.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Its a beautiful harbor with an historic past. Many good restaurants and some terrific shops- I found a great hat shop and spend most of my discretionary money there. We were there on a gloomy day and a sunny day and the sun made all the difference in mood and in exploration.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

Although it is a nice little shopping center with everything you could need, more sidewalks from the one side to the movie theater side would be preferable.

Reviewed March 24, 2015

My first time at Hand & Stone and I know I'll be back. Had a Signature ('Classic') Facial that I received as a gift. The setting was very relaxing and my technician, Tina, made the whole experience wonderful. No sales pressure at all, which has not been my experience at other spas.

Reviewed October 23, 2014

I noticed on two visits a sewer odor lingering over center. You ant even go near pon. Thought that was source but smell is close to movie theater. Shops are nice. Property owner needs to do something.

Reviewed October 1, 2014

I had a business meeting in the area and dropped my wife and daughter off so they could shop. Very safe, clean and highly attractive area. They were there for 3 hours and we're not ready to leave when I came to pick them up. A number of high end shops. Fully recommend this for shopping.

1  Thank RodM441