“Food is consistently good. Pricey but the food is worth the money.”

Les Folies Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Folies Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 351 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arris T Allen Blvd.
Transit: MTA bus stop
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is consistently good. Pricey but the food is worth the money.”
Reviewed December 9, 2007

Food is consistently good. Pricey but the food is worth the money.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

chicago
“A Birthday Party at Les Folies Brasserie”
Reviewed September 30, 2007

Planned a birthday party there (from out of town, so it was all by phone and e-mail) and the woman who helped was very good-at first; however when I requested something after arrangements were made she was not very cooperative. However, Alan, the owner saved the day and was able to accommodate my request. The food and the service were excellent and the setting lovely. Everyone who attended was very pleased, as my husband and I were too. I would recommend this place.
Helen W. (Chicago)

3 Thank helenwChicago
Annapolis, Maryland
“loved les folies”
Reviewed October 26, 2006

What a delight to get excellent service and food in this brasserie. Alan, the owner, greets you at the door and shows you to a table with white linens....I don't think I've ever had anything I didn't like. Lunches are incredible values...try the pastas. We think the oysters are the freshest in town. From the crusty bread to the daily specials, we love traveling to "france" for an hour or two of delightful dining.

4 Thank team_espresso