“Great food”
Review of Chevy's Fresh Mex

Chevy's Fresh Mex
Ranked #105 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Loved their generous portions but especially the well prepared and freshness of the entrees. I believe this is a chain, which is hard to believe as it seems like a home grown restaurant with wonderful service. I believe they offer catering and party rooms, too. Right on Rt. 2, south of Rt. 50. Easy to park, little difficult to head back north on Rt. 2 but do-able.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

What they do, they do real well. The platters are wholesome, the Margaretta's are big and tasty. Usually better than average service.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a craving for a Margarita and guac. Their con queso was yellow cheese and was good but different. Guac must has had 3-4 avocadoes. Large hunks of it with just a little jalapenos was very tasty. Fast service and fast food!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Love this Chevys- everyone here is friendly, the service is fast, and everything I have tried here is AWESOME! :-) Go back whenever I am near here!!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have come to realize I don't care for what people refer to as "authentic" Mexican food. Because I like, no love, Chevy's. My daughter & I have gone twice in recent weeks. I ALWAYS order the crispy chicken flautas which comes garnished with an ailoi kind of sauce and a pepper jelly for dipping. The flavors are SO delicious together. I love having the choice of black beans. You can also get pinto or refried. The rice is well just rice. Nothing special. With every meal comes a dollap of the most delicious tamilito. Also referred to as corn pudding or corn mush. My daughter substituted her rice for more tamilito - something I should have done too! Sour cream & guacamole also comes as a garnish on each plate. We each got drinks. She loves their margaritas and I have to say I had the best pina colada I have ever had at Chevy's. It has all the flavors without being too sweet. You can taste the rum. It does tend to be noisy inside so we opted to sit outside and the atmosphere was nice and it was quiet. The service was good and our waiters attentive.