“Close to Annapolis B&B”

Paul's Homewood Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul's Homewood Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlawn
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Excellent Greek food. The menu is large with many selections if you are not hooked on Greek.Reasonable price and selection. Very friendly Long time family owned business.

There are newer reviews for Paul's Homewood Cafe

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We love this place. We frequent 2-3 times a month. The homemade greek soup is outstanding. Lemon, chicken and orzro is good on hot and cold days. The greek salads are yummy. I prefer the gyro on top of the salad to lesson my bread intake but I have had the gyro in the past. They close early on Sundays but brunch with homemade waffles and fresh cut fruit is a good choice. The place is family run and owned. The owner’s nieces are young and super friendly. They make us feel welcomed on every visit. The uncle always sits at the end of the bar looking mad at the world but do not fear him… he gets out of his grumpiness sometimes. The food and everyone else there makes up for his lack of smile. Many patrons are locals and the girls know the customers by name. Parking can be tough. This place is off the main road and many people drive by probably without ever noticing. Make a U turn and go eat here!

1  Thank Ashley P
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I have been eating evening meals and Sunday brunches here since they opened for business many years ago. It has become a part of our family life for us and our children. It is a family operated eatery with hard working, caring people. It is my favorite food menu in Annapolis, and we have many good eateries. Their Chef (Chris) is very imaginative and provides tasty specialties frequently. Nothing exotic about the atmosphere, but is clean and comfortable. Parking is adequate and the family is genuinely and Proudly of Greek origin. Become a part of their family, and you will really enjoy life even more.

1  Thank WAlter C
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My family and I have been frequenting Paul's Homewood Cafe for well over a year. It started as our Sunday morning brunch ritual...their omelets are amazing! The service is the best in Annapolis, which is saying a lot coming from someone who has worked in five star restaurants (I tend to be super picky about service). Before we even sit down, we are always greeting with warm smiles. My mom's special tea is even waiting for her at her favorite corner table before we are seated. That's what I call going above and beyond!

We started going for dinner as well...the Salmon is a must-try, it is AMAZING! I cannot say enough about this eatery. In my opinion, it beats out all other brunch options in Annapolis in regards to food and service. And now that we are going there for dinner, it has become one of my go-to dinner spots as well. Hands down amazing place!! I highly recommend Paul's, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank Courtney S
Reviewed May 20, 2012

So, to be honest my best friend and I try to eat at Paul's once a week....we love sitting at a 2 top and catching up...it's that kind of place...and there are plenty of other restaurants in Annapolis to choose from but Paul's has good food and is comfortable. I love dinner at this local restaurant because I feel like I am eating at home....the serving size is perfect, the service is knowledgeable and friendly with excellent food that will not disappoint. A locally owned and operated restaurant that appreciates their community. If you want a wonderful dinner with friently service at a consistently great local restaurant...head to Pauls's Homewood Cafe!

1  Thank dweitzman