Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
$109
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$209
$189
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$106
$103
$113
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$128
$108
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$143
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
$279
$219
All reviewsclean roomsowensednaesachannelsmaid
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We didn't even stay we checked in and check right back out room was filthy blood on the sheets there was a pill on the floor top of the refrigerator and microwave were disgusting Big fat White trash hog at the counter with no shoes on!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had a very good experience on my stay at Extended Stay America Womack DR. Annapolis, MD. I was there about 6 month on Business. Hotel was very clean and nicely kept and Staff was very responsive and nice. They provided me with everything home away from home. Made my stay away from home very pleasant. Staff went out of their way to keep you happy. Rates were reasonable and the manager gave me the best rate possible.

Room Tip: Good place to stay for the money for extended stay away from home
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

OK to start off first the woman at the desk in the morning was ghetto as ever very rude. She was friendly To my husband and just plain rude to me. We stayed here before had no choice to stay only because every hotel was sold out. The halls was filled with smoke and it was drugs and thugs in there. People eating in the halls. Management is rude. Amy I spoke to was not concerned about the hotel at all. Just sad. We had to have our room cleaned 2xs because the first lady couldn't do it well. Don't stay here period the staff are not trained right period. The guy working the night shift looked like he was high at work. He's eyes was red. I will be calling corporate.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had a very good experience on my stay here at the extended stay annapolis. The staff was very courteous and pleasent. I will come back to stay here when i visit Annapolis.The hotel was neatly kept and grounds were cleaned.I enjoyed the fact the rooms had fully equipped kitchens and me and my family were able cook our meals. great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After all f the comments about smoke, I was bummed when we got this on a priceline name your own. I called ahead to make sure we had a non-smoking room and it was no problem. The lobby was clean with no smoke smell. Clean, nice.

It is in a business park off of like a dirt road...so if you are coming for an Annapolis experience,k you'll be disappointed, but is n easy ride into town.

There isn't really a breakfast, but there is good coffee.

Really, a good deal and perfectly good for a night.

Room Tip: First floor is definitely not smoking
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple