Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
“Will be back”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Staff extremely helpful. Clean rooms.The beds were comfortable. It was easy to find and easy to check in.The downtown wasn't far and lots of good restaurants near by. One of the staff lead me to a place called Joss's a great sushi place. Next time I visit Annapolis I will be staying here.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff made your stay enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are very comfortable. This place is a great value for your dollar. The hotel is in a good area and there are plenty of places to eat and things to do. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you had a wonderful stay; complete with a clean room, comfortable bed and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Huntington, New York
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recently stayed here and was extremely happy!! The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a great time and the service was wonderful!! We will be back!! The front desk was very helpfully and nice!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Karen - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. The staff and I are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and we were able to provide you with everything needed during your stay. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here for a month but had been planning to stay for 6 months. The staff was rude and lazy. Everytime I had an issue they were talking to other staff about personal matters or talking on their cell phones have me wait until they finished their conversations or playing games on the hotel computer. When packages arrive they are incapble of picking up a phone an leaving a message on your rooms phone. For a pet friendly hotel I found it astonishing that I was told that my room couldn't be cleaned because the cleaning staff was afraid and allergic to animals. The final straw was when I went to get clean towels on a Sunday night and was told they didn't have any but I could check back after midnight. There are fights that break out in the hallways and other guests sit in their cars late at night (after 10pm) playing music so loud that I can hear the words of the songs over the TV volume. The beds were so hard I went and bought 4 egg crate foam pads. The one time I tried to do laundry both washers were broken and while I was refunded the money for the washers they wouldn't refund the soap I purchased from their machine. There is trash and chicken bones in the parking lot the side doors to the hotel are constantly open causing a security and safety issue. Even though the dirstrict manager was notified of the issues there was no improvement at this hotel.

Room Tip: Go the the Extended Stay on Admiral Cochrane Dr much better staff, service, and safer environment un...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank staceyS891
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the our staff and safety issue is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am going to personally visit the site in late hours to ensure our hotel and guest safety and also to make sure to train our staff for better service.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ishah@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Rooms were clean and spacious. The staff went out of their way to give directions to several different restaurants during our stay. Lots of attractions in area to stay busy. I would definitely recommend to others as well as stay again.

Room Tip: Dear travelers: please note that this hotel does not have any restaurants or a pool. Website would...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear you like our location, clean rooms and service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Falling Waters, West Virginia
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Usually I do not stay at the extended stay places but I could not find anything last minute except this hotel. Since staying my experience has changed my outlook Their staff is extremely friendly and eager to help with any questions that I had. Rooms were tidy, clean and I felt safe staying alone. One of the best stays I have had at a hotel in a long time! Had a great stay at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone!!! Good job guys!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a Nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just stayed at the Extended Stay America in Annapolis this past weekend and the room was extreamly clean and the staff was awesome, I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.I would definitely choose this hotel to stay at again when ever I come and visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you found the renovation A plus. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.