“Amazing!!”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Annapolis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time in Annapolis last weekend and by the previous reviews, I knew I needed to stop in and try their ice cream. I'm so glad I did. Its amazing! They combined two flavors in a "one scoop" which was more than enough for me.

1  Thank erinkay28

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Its a very nice place with cool and creative ice cream combinations. Very innovative flavors. Would happily recommended.

1  Thank Hassan H
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Awesome and fresh ice cream, made daily. I overdosed on S'Mores...........fabulous! Look for the adorable penguin displays in the display windows and enjoy your favorite flavor!

1  Thank Rene C
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My favorite summertime place to go. They will do 2 flavors in a small, all homemade. When they say apple pie they truly throw in the apple pie, crust and all. Make sure you get the Walkie size. $1 sodas and they do a stamp card if you come often for a freebie after so many visits. Adorable students working there who remember you and always greet you with a smile. I am a loyal Annapolis Ice Cream follower for years and never been disappointed. Their flavors change daily so make sure you read the board. Twice already this weekend.

1  Thank Bullybrock
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Guaranteed to be delicious to the last bite! It was so delicious that we went more than we need to tell for the week of vacation......scoop for the price was well worth it! The staff is awesome and the decorating of spoons for display is entertaining! "Stay American!"

2  Thank CricketRDH