“Excellent Flavor!”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Kodiak, Alaska
“Excellent Flavor!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Don't walk on by this place, excellent array of flavors and the taste is really really exceptional. Every time we are in Annapolis visiting our mid, does not matter what season, we come by and have a cup or a cone!!

• Korean first
Sewell, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, creamy ice cream”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Yummy ice cream!!! Delicious flavors. Awesome chocolate peanut butter! Friendly service. Nice size portions. Reasonably priced. Worth a visit!

New York City, New York
“Must of been an off day”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I came here over Memorial weekend and went here specifically because of all the good reviews. When I walked in with my family there was just a bunch of bored staff just lounging around. When we were looking around at all the flavors (which are all pretty basic) they looked like they were in pain to serve us. We were just going to leave because we felt unwelcome, but I made my family pass 3 other ice creams stores to get here so I felt I had to order. I got the Butter Pecan. The portion size was pretty big for once scoop. But after a few bites I threw it out. The Ice cream was flavorless and gritty and sandy with bits and pieces of sugar floating around. I ended up going to Storm Brothers Ice Cream instead. They might of just had an off day, but the other ice cream stores I passed along the way were packed and they were empty. That should say plenty on a busy holiday weekend.

new york
“Average ice cream, tiny space”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I wanted to try the ice cream here due to the high ratings. The flavor on the menu I hoped to try was the pineapple coconut, but since that was not available I tried the Sweet Cream. It was just average, nothing special. A different ice cream place in Annapolis the following day proved to be exceptional and preferable. The shop was tiny with a couple of tables and not comfortable due to tight quarters. It was just okay.

• Visited May 2014
“"Heavenly" The wait was sooo worth it!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

They have flavors of the day how cool! You walk into this little crowd room but there's a reason...once you get your little piece of heaven; you will know what all the fuss is about.