“Lovin the ice cream”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Annapolis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The ice cream was delious of course...We went on memorial day so possibly this could be the reason the line was ridiculously long-but well worth it. I would recommend their ice cream if your on that side of town.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had dinner at Joss across the street and decided to head in for some dessert. One of the workers actually heard us discussing which ice place we should visit, and recruited us to Annapolis Ice Cream! All the comments about this place are accurate, great flavors, friendly service, HUGE portions,and the spoon art kept the two 8 year olds and their Dad occupied while the rest of our group ate. Highly recommend Annapolis Ice Cream Company!

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

This gem is located towards the top of the high street away from the docks. It is amazing value for money with a huge choice of flavours. It will keep children entertained for hours. The staff are friendly and efficient, with seating areas either in the shop or outside. It seems very popular with the locals too, as there was a constant stream of customers whilst I enjoyed my ice cream. If I go back to Annapolis this will definitely be on my list of to do.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down the best place to get ice cream in Annapolis. It's homemade. They have great flavors that rotate. You can check what they are offering on the monitors when you are in line. I have a couple of favorite flavors and when I have asked they have brought some from out back for me. The single scoops are so large I usually split it into two flavors. The prices are great for the amount of ice cream you get. I highly recommend Annapolis Ice Cream Company!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Coconut chip, chocolate coconut, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla peanut butter, vanilla nutella, etc.It is hard to choose just one flavor but fortunately you don't have to since the super friendly servers behind the counter can give you a combination - even in one (huge!) scoop! This is the best ice cream you will ever eat!

1  Thank Monica M