“if ever in annapolis”

Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Annapolis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 9, 2012

best ice cream ever! flavors change often and really make your decision tough but always worth it. Coffee Oreo, Lemon Poppy Seed, Vanilla Choc. Chip were group favs...but be ready to try anything.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We drove to Annapolis just to come to this ice cream parlor. We were not disappointed-quality ingredients, organic products, and the ice cream is made on site. We just moved from Europe where the Finns and Swedes swear they have the best ice cream. This ice cream is just as good! Must be something to do with the 17 percent butterfat! We will be coming here again. Cool idea, too, to have folks decorate the spoons.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

For years, when visiting Annapolis, I've gone to Storm Brothers for ice cream because everyone told me that's where to go. But this trip, we realized that Storm Brothers uses store-bought ice cream. Annapolis Ice Cream Company makes their own ice cream right there. It was clean-tasting, full of wonderful flavor, and just all around the best ice-cream ever!!!!! We actually visited more than once, because it was SOOOO good! The people working there were VERY personable and helpful with suggestions on what to try. They were very patient with my husband who couldn't decide what he wanted to try the second time. One of the employees told him that he might not like one of the specials for the day because it was tasting too salty (unless he LOVED salt) - which was a GREAT recommedation, because my husband sampled it and it was way too salty, so he went with something else and was very happy. If you are in OR EVEN NEAR Annapolis and in need of ice cream (or even if you aren't in need of ice cream), go to the Annapolis Ice Cream Company - you will NOT regret it!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Lots of incredible flavors and fast service! I had the Peanut Butter Oreo and it was amazing. I got two scoops but it was so large I could have just gotten one! My wife had brownie batter and it was a good mix and surprising not overwhelming on chocolate.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

An absoulte must if you are in downtown Annapolis. The ice cream is homemade and the menu changes daily. No other ice cream shop around even compares. The owners use fresh ingredients - the apple pie ice cream has real apple pie in it, brownie batter has real brownie batter in, etc... I am partial to their coconut, pistachio and butter pecan - sooo good! Everyone will find at least one flavor they will love.