“Great Beer Selection”

Rams Head Tavern - Annapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Rams Head Tavern - Annapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 357 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, International, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cathedral Street
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've been to Ram's Head several times now and each time is always the same... good food, great atmosphere and excellent service. I was recently there enjoying live music on the patio with friends and family. We all had entrees and beer. Everybody in my group commented on how good their meal was and what a great time they had. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had 2 great meals here. We had the Lobster Monday Special and the Prime Rib Tuesday Special. Both meals were fantastic, and the price was right. We also went to the bar for Happy Hour, and got 1/2 price drinks and free appetizers.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We enjoyed the Rams Head Tavern very much. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly. The shops around the Tavern we also quite an amusing addition to the evening. All in all a great place to visit and worth the trip!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went here during a weekday afternoon. They had free appetizers that were shrimp and fresh oysters on the half shell. The shrimp were great, the oysters were not! I wasn't the only person to get poor oysters. They guy next to me actually stepped outside to spit his into the street! With that being said, the "regular" food at this place was good. There was a decent selection of beers on tap and they were reasonably priced. The bar staff was friendly. I would go back there again, but I would steer clear of the oysters.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Been several times when visiting family and we all love the crab dip appetizer (even though not huge seafood fans). Had a specialty burger one time and it was very good. Will definitely return. (No drinks on this trip.)