“Looks fun, a bit slow”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This very old establishment has a nice front outdoor dinner area that attracted us for a late lunch. It was a fairly busy day as we were there during Naval Academy graduation week. Took a good while for us to get our meals; my wife remembered it was a bit slow the last time we were there several years ago (I couldn't remember that).

Our food was very good, service was friendly. I would go again but I would probably try a few places around before I did.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The back porch is perfect for a casual meal -- one with lots of fried Seafood! They pour the water into plastic cups and and have paper napkins, kind of giving it a dive-type feel in sight of masts in the harbor. Inside looked a little fancier, but if the menu is the same I would keep it casual and sit out back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Living locally, I ahve been to MIddletons a number of times. The atmosphere is quaint and the place reeks of history. Unfortunately, it also reeks of stale food odors also which is especially off-putting to my wife. Food is just OK. This is more of a place for tourists to have an interesting eating experience. Not a place to anticipate great eating.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate there for Mother's Day with a large group. The waiters were very snotty and not very service oriented. I had to get up and get ketchup my self while 3 waiters were standing around talking right by it. It took a long time to get refills. The prices were extremely high. The food was just ok. We had to go up 2 narrow flights of stairs with a stroller.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area for friend graduation from the naval academy on Friday. I wanted to go to the Resturant that had the highest reviews here Annapolis but after touring the academy post the graduation my feet was killing me so I looked for Restaurants with decent reviews close to gate 1. This is how I found this gem. The grouper blacken was on point and melted in my mouth. The rice and vegetables were enjoyable despite the continuous crowd at the Resturant our server was always there when I needed him. The desert was great my cheese cake was delicious.