“Great Seafood lunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

A seafood platter and white wine sitting out front of Middletons is a great way to pass a summer's day. Although busy, the service is exemplary and the food is first class.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a limited amount of time when we stopped into the Middleton Tavern. We asked for the quickest seating which happened to be inside. The atmosphere is like a London pub inside, sort of dark and hanging with memorabilia. Our waitress was attentive and the food service just right. I ordered a Bloody Mary, which I would ONLY recommend if you LOVE pickled things. This was not for me, but for a pickle fan, you might think its the best ever.
I had Crab Eggs Benedict that was FANTASTIC!! The hamburger sliders were OK, nothing special, and the Popeye Eggs were well-received.
There are many places to eat in Annapolis, but I would go back here if I wanted a reliable place to eat. Good food, prices reasonable, service quick.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

After a tour of the State House and governor's mansion with co-workers, we had lunch here. We sat on the porch and had a good view of the harbor. Our waiter was very attentive and took care of all our needs. Everyone had spiced shrimp for an appetizer which was a good choice. We even ordered a second round. I had the crab cake sandwich which turned out to be just average. The hamburger sliders were huge...enough for two people. A good place to "people watch."

1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate brunch here after a trip to Baltimore and it was a very relaxing experience. After the bustle of the bigger city it was nice to sit on the porch and enjoy the view of the harbor with the boats going in and out. The city center in Annapolis is nicely restored and maintained.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped in for some lunch after an afternoon of shopping.Overall this place seems like a good drinking bar as the food left a lot to be desired. The Oysters on the half shell were the best thing I had that day and the beer was cold. 14$ for Crab Dip with crackers was a bit much for the small portion that was served. Being in Annapolis and on the water one would expect a larger portion with more crab and bread instead of crackers. Annapolis is blast, but there are better restaurants in town.

1  Thank Guiness211

Been to Middleton Tavern? Share your experiences!