“Breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Chick and Ruth's Delly
Ranked #4 of 347 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lower Austria, Austria
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a great breakfast at Chick and Ruths Delly at our day trip to Annapolis. The staff is great and friendly. The place was crowded but the waiter was fast and the menue offer is huge!!

• Visited June 2013

Detroit, Michigan
“Best Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

By far the friendliest place for breakfast ever :) The staff is cordial from the time you sit until your done and ready for the door. And the menu......it's HUGE! From all the ideas on the walls from Government greats to the menu itself...how can you choose just one? make your way through like I have, you can't go wrong. From the egg sandwich bagel to a traditional egg and toast with potatoes.....Don't miss this place.
I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner last time in. Thank you for taking the time to chat with us!!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank SBDetroitMotorCity
Annapolis, Maryland
“Crabcakes are fantastic. We will be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

As a local who has walked past this place many times I had never popped in until recently. My son saw an episode of Man vs. Food that features this place and wanted to try it.

The place is a little like a dive but the service and food was spot on.

Will definately return. Had the crabcake eggs bendict. VERY GOOD!

With a big enough group try the huge milkshake. It looked like fun but would have been too much food for us.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Chick & Ruth's is a must if you are visiting Annapolis! The menu is a read (!), and the food is awesome. Atmosphere is just plain 'ole fun! The 6 lb shake is something to see! GREAT PLACE!

Visited January 2014
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Crab cake delight!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

There was a line out the door! Fortunately the wait was less than 3 minutes as it was bitter cold. We were promptly seated upstairs. It is a little tight in there both walking and sitting. We ordered the cream of crab soup which tasted a bit floury...but it was so cold out it warmed the innards! I ordered the crab cake and my boyfriend ordered a cheese steak. Let's just say - I was in crab heaven. I truly haven't had a better crab cake out....ever! Boyfriend was a little disappointed with his sandwich - although we come from an area known for its cheese steaks. I know I will get a hankering before long for another Chick and Ruth's crab cake! I just hope the weather is warmer!

Visited January 2014