“yum city”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is one of those classic American places with a vast 12 page menu loaded with tons of amazing food options! Every time I come here I order something different and have yet to be disappointed. This place is very special. As soon as you enter you are greeted with the friendly staff. The food is fresh and everything is good on the menu. Its just one of those places that you cant go wrong with anything, to be honest. Charles happens to love their pickles and chili cheese fries. My personal favorite is the crab omelette. What better place to have a crab omelette than right by the Chesapeake Bay at Chick and Ruth's Delly. When my son gets to be an older football player (NAVY perhaps) we will be trying the GIANT MILKSHAKE!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,673)

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This pace is pretty famous; but worth the trip for the breakfast. My corn beef hash and eggs were excellent and priced right.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Today my husband and I found this restaurant while walking on Main St in Annapolis. We stopped to read the menu in the window, spotted crab meat items and went in.

Wow! This place is narrow. It reminds me of a NYC deli. We chose to sit upstairs where we had more room.

Our waitress was very nice, made recommendations, took our order, asking our preferences to how the food should be prepared, etc.

We ordered a late breakfast....omelette with crab and eggs benedict with crab. The food was served very quickly and was wonderful.

The owner stopped to say hello and check on things. I would go back to eat here in a New York minute. The food was excellent, the service was wonderful and the owner was welcoming.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Just happened along this place while just walking around Annapolis. Where there is a big crowd on a Sunday morning, you know the locals like it. The crab cakes were amazing. If you have the stomach for it, the milkshakes looked great. This place was fun and a good mojo. A great asset to that great little town of Annapolis.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This has to be one of my favorite deli's (spelled delly at C&R's) and greasy spoon. The kitschy decor completes the experience. Ironically the service is friendly and attentive, portions are generous and the menu is quite vast. I had the firemans breakfast wrap which was more like a large loaded burrito. Very tasty even for my Texas standards. A friend of mine always gets the crab omelette and raves about it. Excellent breakfast. Sandwiches are great here for lunch. Very convenient to the marina as well.